Monday, July 28, 2008

I hit the finish line, but there's not a lot to show . . . .

Photobucket

(see my previous post for the results)

Obviously I should win the jersey for "slowest spinner in the world"--I can't believe how much some people were able to complete! Of course, I was only aiming for 30 minutes of spinning a day, so I had a low goal to begin with, I guess. Next year I need to set a much higher goal--and not hurt myself doing housework during the Tour. Talk about bad planning . . . .

There are still the two bobbins of alpaca that I need to finish, but I will be taking a few rest days before I tackle them. Right now I'm spun out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 09, 2008 8:58 PM, Blogger kaoticorchid said...

Where'd you go? Come back! We miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home